As an online reputation management platform, RepuGen helps healthcare organizations take control of their online reputation and enhance their patients’ experiences. We are looking for writers who can deliver high-quality, and relevant content that resonates with our readers.
To contribute guest posts to our blog, please carefully read and follow the requirements and guidelines below.
We adhere to high standards when it comes to content quality and welcome original, unique, and helpful posts. Here are some key points we observe when reviewing posts:
- Posts should offer actionable advice and value to our audience
- Provide statistics, case studies, tutorials, etc. when necessary
- Apply relevant data to support your content wherever applicable
- Use quality, relevant, and comprehensible images
- Content MUST be suitable for our target audience (see below)
Our target audience includes healthcare practitioners (such as doctors, dentists, practice owners) and marketing managers in the healthcare industry looking for online reputation management services.
Here are some basic guidelines to follow when writing your posts:
- Use a casual tone
- Display your unique point-of-view
- Minimum length of the post: 500 words
- Limit paragraph length to 2-3 sentences
- Be as concise as possible when delivering your content
- Utilize best SEO practices when writing your content (use of a proper introduction, H2 headlines, sub-headers, bullet points, tags, highlighted text, etc.)
What we don’t accept:
- Content that has already been covered in our blogs. You can check out our previous blogs here.
- Posts that can be seen as a link-building scheme.
- Overly-promotional content.
- Inaccurate and offensive writing.
- Posts that are critical of individuals or companies.
- Content plagiarized or syndicated from someone else’s or your own work.
What we need from your side
- Author bio
- Short profile picture
- Your social media links
- RepuGen reserves the right to reject or edit the submitted article.
- Only 1 (self-promotional) backlink will be included in the author’s biography.